How it works
Step by Step - Start your online Arabic course at eArabicLearning.com
- Read about the studying process and our different online Arabic learning programs
- You need to fill out the Free Trial request form.
Once we've received your request, one of the main teachers will send you an email to set up a Skype or telephone appointment. During this short conversation, you and the teacher will define your objectives and your current level of Arabic, and the teacher will suggest a program that will help you meet your objectives.
- Have a look at our pricing list, and register for the program that fits your needs. Order the required lesson hours and determine your availability to attend the lessons.
- We will respond to the order after your registration and send a suggested studying schedule and assign you a teacher.
- Start your daily online Arabic lessons with your teacher. You can follow your course progress with your teacher on the website.