Arabic for kids
Some parents fear that teaching Arabic online may not be suitable for their children, especially for the dynamic children, who loves excessive movement and do not want to sit and interact.
eArabicLearning academy has the solution for this type of student. Your child will love the lesson because it is simply not a traditional lesson , it will not be boring anymore because our lessons are based on play and fun in teaching Arabic as a foreign language to kids
Kids Arabic Lessons (5 to 12 years old)
The younger your kid starts to learn Arabic , the easier it is to master it. These kids' Arabic courses help kids (6 to 12 years old) learn Arabic via reading kids Arabic stories and discussing topics. We develop a customized Arabic study plan for kids and the Arabic lessons are based on each child's learning style and pace. We teach kids practical Arabic skills that are most useful in everyday life.
Moreover, we offer a variety of interesting topics that make your kid learn Arabic with fun and high efficiency! Learning Arabic at eArabicLearning.com can be one of the best investments you make for your children's future.
In these Arabic classes, kids will receive systematic training in four aspects: listening, speaking, reading and writing. Our Kids Arabic Lessons are divided into 4 different levels, ranging from Beginner Level to Advanced level, which can help your kids achieve their Arabic learning goals step by step.
These free resources will help you teach your kid the arabic alphabetic.
Kids Arabic Lessons Level 1
- This level is for kids who have learned just the Arabic Letters and just know how read Arabic letters And some basic words.
- In this level, your kids will learn to read and write Arabic letters and the basic phonetics of the Arabic language. They will learn basic daily vocabularies and short sentences, such as greetings, self-introduction, introduce family members, ages, colors, numbers, animals, fruits, etc. We will use fun pictures and games to make class fun and effective.
Kids Arabic Lessons Level 2
- This level is for kids who can use familiar words to answer simple questions in areas of basic daily topics.
- In this level, your kids will learn simple words, short sentences, and simple dialogues such as clothing, toys, household appliances, weather, etc. we will teach your kids some simple nursery rhyme, and your kids will learn to write very simple Arabic sentences.
Kids Arabic Lessons Level 3
- This level is for kids who can ask and answer questions with some longer sentences and who can narrate short stories. Your kids can exchange information clearly, although somewhat slowly.
- In this level, your kids will learn topics such as directions, hobbies, time, seasons, express feelings, likes/dislikes, countries, etc. Your kids will learn to narrate a short and simple story. More Arabic vocabularies and nursery rhyme will be learned.
Kids Arabic Lessons Level 4
- This level is for kids who can communicate with some confidence on familiar routine and non-routine matters related to their interests, interact with a degree of fluency and spontaneity. Your kids can read longer stories, folk tales, etc.
- In this level, your kids will learn topics such as express feelings, school life, hobbies, etc.
How to Start Free Trial lesson Pricing Join Now