Our Arabic Language Online Teachers
Our certified Arabic tutors with many certifications and degrees in teaching Arabic for Non-native Arabic speakers will guide you through your online Arabic classes to the level of fluency in Arabic. Our Arabic Teachers have many hands-on years of experience of teaching online Arabic courses (modern standard Arabic (MSA) - Classical Arabic - Egyptain dialect - Quran and Tajweed). Our teachers are always available to give you online Arabic lessons VIA Skype. The teachers have extensive knowledge in teaching Arabic classes for kids. Male and female teachers are also available.
Check out our recent professional teachers:
Bachelor Degree in Arabic Language and Islamic Sciences Faculty of Dar El-‘Uloom, Minia University, Egypt
- 2007 - 2009 Basics of the Arabic language primer and medium level Alkitab Al-Asassi
2009-2013 Arabic for senior and middle levels Medina Book Arabic between your hands Al-imam Saud university Book
Licence of Arabic language, Literature and Islamic studies, Faculty of Dar Al- uloum, Cairo univ. 2006
Pre-MA. degree of Islamic studies, Islamic philosophy, Faculty of Dar Al- uloum, Cairo univ. (2008)
- Teaching Arabic language and Islamic Education in Libyan secondary schools for one year.
Teaching Arabic for non Arabic speakers in Fagr Center, Cairo and in Qurtoba Center in Alexandria for four years.
Bachelor of Education in kindergarten,Pre-Masters in kindergarten Faculty of Humanities Al-Azhar University, Overall rating: Very good with honor
- 2012 – 2016 Kindergarten teacher - Arabic language to non-native speakers
Teach the basics of the Arabic language to non-native speakers (Basic and intermediate levels)
Licence of Arabic language, Literature and Islamic studies, Faculty of Dar Al- uloum, Cairo univ. 2006 , Pre-MA. degree of Islamic studies, Islamic philosophy, Faculty of Dar Al- uloum, Cairo univ. (2008)
- Arabic teacher for 5 years at Al-Waha (Egypt) & Al-Fugairah (Emirates) International schools (2006-2011)
Arabic teacher for non-native speakers (Arabic as a second language)
Faculty of commerce , Cairo University 2002
- 2002 - 2003 Working in an International Nursery of Fajr Center Academy
2003 - 2010 Taught Online Arabic Courses for different Nationalities
Licence in Arabic and Islamic studies from faculty of Dar Al-uloom, Minia university.
Master in Islamic law.
- 2009 - 2011 Al-Esbaah teaching Arabic center Duties include: teaching Arabic as a second language
2012 until now El-Minia university, faculity of Dar Al-uloom Duties include: teaching Islamic law, and Arabic grammer
Cairo University, Faculty of Dar El Oloum “Licentiate of Arabic Language and Islamic studies
- Worked as Linguist at Harf company for Information technology and electronic publishing - Cairo – Nasser city
Worked as a Arabic teacher for non-native speakers in kalemah center - Cairo – Nasser city
Faculty of Dar El Oloum “ Arabic And Islamic since
- Teach Arabic for Kids (non native speakers), Teach Quran for Kids And Adult online teach from 2014-2016)
Work online with “eArabicLearning” from 2014 till now
Bachelorship Of Kindergarten Education
- Worked At IbnAnas Experimental School Nursery
Bachelor Olson-Ain Shams University
- from lisan alarab center2007 Teacher preparation course
Diploma in Arabic calligraphy 2010