Nour Al Bayan Arabic
• A method established by Sheikh Tariq Al-Saeed from Sharkia Governorate (Egypt)
We build this curriculum to help kids read Arabic words in addition to enabling the child to read the Qur’an, with the knowledge of the Tajweed rules.
• The Course starts with your child step by step from teaching them to how to read Arabic words to the level of reading the Holy Quran easily
• Skills acquired by the end of the curriculum:
– Identify the name and shape of the character in the first word, the middle and the last.
– Identifying the sounds of the characters in its four types (Dammah – Fatha – Kasra – Sokon)
– Identifying the sounds of the characters with Mudood (Alef – Wow – Ya’a)
– Know the correct directions of the letter
– The ability to merge sounds to words from letters that have already been studied.
– The skill of analyzing words to the sounds of characters that have already been studied.
– The ability to spell words and read the words of characters already learned.
– The skill of writing words or sentences of letters that you have already learned.
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 1
- Duration 1 Hour
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 61
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes