Learning the Arabic language is much more than just studying it. There are many benefits you will gain from learning it, and there are many different ways you can learn Arabic, like taking an online course with native Arabic Language speaking teachers or taking an Arabic course in college.
And here are the reasons why you have to learn the Arabic language:
- Arabic is ranked 5th as the most spoken language in the world with over 450 million natives in 22 countries in the MENA region. Besides that, there are more than 1 billion Muslims who can speak Arabic on different levels.
- The Middle East and North Africa (MENA) have a rapidly increasing economy and population that makes these countries a great place to invest in. Knowing Arabic and understanding about the culture of the Arabic nations will give you a great opportunity to take advantage of these new markets.
- Learning Arabic will help you to understand Islam. because The Holy Qur’an and all the original Islamic resources are written in Arabic.
- The rapidly growing importance of the Middle East made the demand on Arabic speakers increase, and by learning Arabic your value will increase, and you will become indispensable in your work, which also may give you better opportunities in your career.
- You can visit new places in MENA where you can find the most amazing monuments in the world and the most gorgeous places in Arabian history, and from times even before that, like the Egyptian Pharaonic monuments.
- Knowing Arabic will open for you another social route where you can get to know new friends, have understanding and be aware of the culture difference between yours and the Arabic countries’ culture
The benefits are a lot more than that on the carrier, personal, travel, academic and educational levels.
Do you speak Arabic? And, if so, how has this affected your life?
What do expect to do when you are finished learning Arabic ?